Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought this from a user on ebay today its painted and ready to go! feel free to chime in on what u think!!
i love the look!!
750 painted + shipping
genuine concepto body kit!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
ha yea he was deff selling it on here i would get ur sts done before u get into a bodykit project

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha yea he was deff selling it on here i would get ur sts done before u get into a bodykit project
like i said its not reeally the money issue who doesnt love a good deal!!!! and ill be damned, i didnt know he was member on here! lol!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sooo sexyy

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Bit much for my tastes but so long as it fits and matches cant go wrong right? what did you pay for shipping?

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
NOt my favorite kit, but definitely not the worst (Razzi). But it is one of the best quality made kits.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
JD..i dont know if you are being sarcastic or not but the pictures are off of ebay. He wanted to show us the condition of the kit...atleast that is how I gathered it.

OP- not to bad of kit I guess but I will never do a kit after my nightmare. Whatever toodles your noodle I guess. Good luck man.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I love how he asks us what we think as if he is trying to pass this off as his car lmao
easy!!! only wanted input on what iver recently bought thats all! and besides ive not gotten any contact from the dude thats selling it so im not shure hes even going to!!! if he doesnt no skin of my back! and if her does! GREAT!!

gear down big shifter, no need to all angry about it!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JD..i dont know if you are being sarcastic or not but the pictures are off of ebay. He wanted to show us the condition of the kit...atleast that is how I gathered it.

OP- not to bad of kit I guess but I will never do a kit after my nightmare. Whatever toodles your noodle I guess. Good luck man.
i guess the dude backed out havent heard from him in like a week! so OH WELL!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts