• Leave brackets and put the stock fogs in there

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got in a crash allowing me to purchase the ronda bumper, what should I do about foglights any suggestions would be great.....I plan on getting 8k HID kit so I would want something to match that if at all possible let me know and thanks in advance...

Duggan

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Have the bodyshop get rid of them..much cleaner! Then zip tie them or somehow hold them in place behind the mesh

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
that bumper looks like it flows pretty well with the stock sideskirts

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
I'd take GeneralPatton's advice on this one....do away with the foglight mounting holes for the best effect! If you still want to keep your fogs, then it is VERY easy to mount them behind the bumper so that they shine out through the side vent or central mouth opening.

As for HID's in the fogs, that might be pushing it a bit. (It's actually illegal in my area, so make sure to check on that before you do anything).

jsalamone7 said:
Have them welded in the regular spot they should be
The bumper is fiberglass, so you can't weld them on. (Or even to the OEM bumper for that matter). There are brackets which allow you to screw them on.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
The bumper is fiberglass, so you can't weld them on. (Or even to the OEM bumper for that matter). There are brackets which allow you to screw them on.
I didn't know it had holes to screw them in.....

I thought wou could just plastic weld them in

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Where did you get your bumper?? I want one!! lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ArchAngel916 said:
Yea, I know. Everyone is getting it now......

So, STOP!!! lol We need the Zefiro price raised so that less people will be willing to buy it.
LOL dont worry its expensive enought I got it for $600 shipped and I only got it because the guy I hit paid for it for being a retard and trying to make a U-Turn from the right lane in front of me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts