Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
08 GT Limited

Moonlit Blue with a red interior

its being shipped right now, should get here by friday. I'll post pics then!

I got it for 16k and it's got 17 miles.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
you shoulda just bought mine :p haha, i've been looking for an excuse to get something else / a bike. Anyways, where abouts in the bay area?

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
haha you're a wayyyssssss out there (I'm in Redwood City). Anyways, enjoy the car & NT. Also, check out the southwest section. sungeun6985 will eventually mob you into joining the meets around here.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
heh, funny how he says his "first" tib. lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
yep lol, im on my second, totaled the first rollin it 3 times at 90mph and walk away with out even a scratch. Love this car

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the community. Now go crash your Tib like the rest of did.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
lol, im not bragging im just saying there they are safe cars. Thats the only reason i got another was because i liked it and it was safe

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
god... terrible teen drivers ftmfl

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Jester meant that comment to korndog i believe.

Nice to meet you man congrats on the new tib youll get modding it real soon so dont worry especially with this website forum itll take your checks lol

post up some new pics when you get her in, and let us know if you need any help on anything we are like a big family here of tibs

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
dublin

i got a loan from carmax so i could only look on there=D

dublin? lol used to be there all the time. Im from cali but moved to PA last July! damn, do I miss CALi!! Lived in Tracy for 4 years. but orginally from Orange County!

ENJOY YOUR TIB! :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Jester meant that comment to korndog i believe.

Nice to meet you man congrats on the new tib youll get modding it real soon so dont worry especially with this website forum itll take your checks lol

post up some new pics when you get her in, and let us know if you need any help on anything we are like a big family here of tibs
indeed I did.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts