nicely done! I'd been wanting to hear what mine sounded like on the outside lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
cool vids and pics.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You really just can't beat the Ark N2 Dual Catback imo. Pics and vids are great but they still do it no justice. Every tib meet i have been to it's always the same thing from ppl "Man, i wish i went with the Ark". It really is perhaps the best exhaust out there in my opinion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
ive heard nothing but good about this exhaust id really like to do teh group buy but i just dont have 580 bucks laying around at the moment:( has anyone had any problems or NOT liked this exhaust??

·
Registered
572 Posts
Wow, I saw this clip after I ordered mine. Now I'm psyched!!!

Any problems with the install? I heard the PITA is getting the stock exhaust off. IS that true?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
donnschroe said:

Any problems with the install? I heard the PITA is getting the stock exhaust off. IS that true?

Its really not that hard at all. I sprayed a little WD-40 on the hangers and they slid right off. The bolts are on there pretty good, but as long as you aren't completely weak you can get them off no problem...

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am lazy so i took it to a local performance shop and had them do it for 75 bucks. Glad i did too cause while seeing that the install itself was pretty simple not having an extra set of hands or a lift would have turned it into a rather lengthy project doing it myself.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
donnschroe said:

WE got your respond. Item shipping tomorrow with installation. Just follow-up installation for install. it is simple and easy. Thanks :3_winkthu

our SEMA SALE ending tomorrow.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw the box, ripped it open, and thew it under the car. It was pretty damn uneven so the next day I REinstalled and it looks WAY better. Just take your time, and have some1 help you

·
Registered
572 Posts
Cool thanks for the advice. ARK is awesome they already shipped it out!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yep, I love my ARK also. I had a problem with it being uneven but after re-installing it and taking my time it looked way better. I do have a problem with the stock rubber hangers and the tips just barely touching my bumper. The drivers side actually burnt my paint but I got the bumper replaced. I now have some poly. exhaust hangers but have not had a chance to put them on yet. Then the tips will not move AT ALL.

All in all....a great exhaust from great people who really take care of their customers. If I could do it all over again, I would have gone with the ARK Ti Single and removed my diffuser. Now that thing sounds like awesome!

I am going to get some vids taken here soon of my ARK dual also after I get some headers put on for everyone to hear. There just isn't enuff time in the day!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts