Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bought gamz g-games thunder bumper off him! and i love it already! even though its not white (ill get it painted and aligned this week) heres some pics!

the passengers side is missing some of the holes so the alignment isnt good but the drivers side is perfect!! ill get the holes patched up on the bad side and get some new ones put in to fix it up

thanks gamz!!!!! well worth the 350!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't even paint it, it looks GREAT! lol jk
haha white text

but my uncle works in syracuse so ill be going up there to work a couple days and i might be fixing the bumper myself (of course with the help of people who get payed to do it)

·
Registered
597 Posts
what did u do with ur old bumper?!:3_puh2: And i love the new bumper, its gonna b hot when white

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get the bumper, and how much, if you don't mind me asking?
i got it off gamz for $350 but check out importshark.com if you like how it looks

and thanks guys! im going to get it painted and aligned as soon as possible!!!!

lowering springs will be coming in the future!!

and gamz is putting his tibby back to stock because i believe hes getting a genesis coupe or something else

·
Registered
792 Posts
nice bumper...will look even better once you get it painted...post pics when you do

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks! ill be putting some up once its painted

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Paint the red to white and leave the lower lip area black. That's gonna look sick!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
are you going to leave the black... I think it would be sick if you could get that part CF.... lol but black will work also haha...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am getting the bumper for mine too. If you could rate the difficulty on the install from a 1 - 10 (ten being impossible and five requiring some fabrication), what would you give?

·
Registered
3,978 Posts

lol i would have done suspension mods before that bumper but now you def need that plus paint

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
looking good dude. yea if you could get that black part in CF that'd be f-in sweet!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where in upstate?

Im in Skaneateles and work in Camillus... Basically outer Syracuse...
i live around binghamton about an hour south of Syracuse

and as for the old bumper ill be keeping it incase something happens to this one

the installation is so simple just bolt it on

and the diffuser being c/f would be pretty sick but ill be keeping it black for now(maybe c/f in the future) and the rest white

and yea i know i know lowering kit ha

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
is gamz parting out?!
Yep!

I am getting the bumper for mine too. If you could rate the difficulty on the install from a 1 - 10 (ten being impossible and five requiring some fabrication), what would you give?
I'd give it a 2.

i live around binghamton about an hour south of Syracuse

and as for the old bumper ill be keeping it incase something happens to this one

the installation is so simple just bolt it on

and the diffuser being c/f would be pretty sick but ill be keeping it black for now(maybe c/f in the future) and the rest white

and yea i know i know lowering kit ha
Nick, it looks awesome. Sorry I didn't get a chance to clean it for you!

I was actually really sad when I was driving back after meeting you to give you the bumper. That front clip made my car, and it was really closing a chapter for my Tib. Somewhat of a bittersweet day.

I'm really happy it went to someone who will enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts