Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to figure out what happend to the boostology sponsor forum?

·
Registered
869 Posts
some sponsors leave after they get their needed exposure though...they figure we know enough about them to pass the info on to the newbies

·
Registered
465 Posts
fixer said:
Well dont they OWN NT? I Thought they were the ones the purchased it...please correct me if I'm wrong....
I was gonna ask the same thing.

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
Here's the post:
synth0id said:
Boostology Is Closing It's Doors
We've had a good run, that's for sure. But, unfortunately, its time for us to close the doors on Boostology. We definitely came out on top, no major debt or monetary issues of any kind, and it was one of the most intense and valuable learning experiences we've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. There are a few different reasons behind our decision, none of which are a lack of love for the Tiburon (so, no worries there). Simply put, we're moving onto bigger and better things - focusing on new businesses and redirecting our resources into new markets. All of which is very exciting for us, and will help push NewTiburon in some great new directions.

What does this mean for the Boostology Turbo Kit? It means that it unfortunately won't be brought beyond the single prototype kit we've already developed. That prototype kit will soon find a new home with a member on NewTiburon (we'll be posting it for sale if he/she doesn't come through).

As for the rest of our stock, we've sold most of it already, but we'll be liquidating the remainder of it over the next month or so in the "Parts for Sale" forum. So, keep an eye out because we'll price those parts extremely low and will additionally be accepting best offers.

And lastly what is to become of NewTiburon.com? Absolutely nothing will change. We still have big plans for this site, and we're working on it daily. In fact, if anything, we'll have more time to dedicate to it.

Again, thank you to everyone that has helped support our efforts and the business you have provided us in the past.

Regards,
The Boostology Team

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
basically they werent making sheet for money and closed it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts