Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
lol..... you're going to be getting alot of attention from ricers...... but its your car.... and your taste...

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Eh, I don't like the GT Wings, they belong on the tuner cars ..

The tiburon is a tuner car, but what I mean is, the Tiburon is very clean for a "tuner"

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
IDK I have been debateing about getting one myself for years now, I just can't bring myself to doing it.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Looks good man. I started with a number 1 bracket, and then bumped up to number 2. I don't think I could do the 3 though, it's just too high.

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
I don't think cars need those kind of wings unless they have some form of body kit that gives it a lower profile

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I don't understand the purpose of having a wing like that. Our cars are FWD, having a wing on the back adds no performance gains to it. And having it just for looks screams "rice" in my eyes. But if you like it, that's great.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
doesnt work without a bodykit...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even without the bodykit I think it just goes well with my dark color car. Moonlit blue and black just looks good together. And on a side note I will be getting a body kit when I get all saved up for it, just not in the cards right now.

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts
I have the GTWing with the #1 bracket and I love it. I also have the #4 bracket, but those are just too high.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
You should lower your car. The wing looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I had one when they came out (GT WING KOREA) and used it about 4 months but just got tired of it. The newer ones I think have the carbonate mounting bases. The original ones had blocks of metal adding even more weight, and they were poorly machined on the bottom to mate up witht the hatch. When I tightened the base, it put two dents on either side of my hatch right below the glass. I think the #1 is okay, and the #2 needs a bodykit or at least lowered.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Yellowwasabi said:
I don't think cars need those kind of wings unless they have some form of body kit that gives it a lower profile
i dont think cars need those kind of wings PERIOD.... but its your car man, you do what you want to it.

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Delta119 said:
im looking to get the same wing but with a 2 bracket so it sits just a little lower... where did you get it by the way?
I've got complete GT Wing packages in stock....brackets #2, 3, and 4. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts