Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i got a JVC CD/DVD player with a seperate 7 inch LCD screen. everything works great and i got everything that goes with it. all the manuals, remotes (one for the cd/dvd player and one for the screen), harnesses... everything lol. its all in really good shope but outer beauty plate for the screen has a small crack in it. since i already got an alpine i don't need this so i want it gone .

i would like $110+shipping for this but i am willing to trade this for anything just let me know what u got

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump i want this gone price is obo too and willing to trade for anything

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no it doesn't plug right in but it comes with all the wireing that you will need.

·
Registered
546 Posts
cool! Let me see if I can get the money and I'll get back to you! Can you tell me what features it has? Also whats the current price? Thanks!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DVD/CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amp (17 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
Plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files), DVDs, DVD-Rs, and DVD-RWs
Giga MP3  will play up to 100 hours of MP3/WMA files burned on a single recordable DVD
CEQ  offers six preset tone settings
Compatible with JVC's iPod adapter
Optional auxiliary input (adapter required)
XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
Video output
One set of preamp outputs
Wireless remote

price 110 +shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts