Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my 06 tiburon v6 se. It ok for now. Im just waiting on the money to flow in more then i spend it. But so far its a basic car. your basic mods. air intake, exhaust, springs, and headers. No body modes or rims yet. Im planning on putting on an oem cf hood but that the biggest thing im going to do. that and cf hatch. im trying to keep it kdm as possible.

Not the most flashy thing but it is nice and clean. I think so anyways.

· Registered
6,668 Posts
Whatever that is next to "Tiburon" .. take it off ;)

I like Orange Crush, you should paint your bezels orange, search in I believe Exterior, A guy did it to his orange crush tib and looks so hot

· Registered
6,668 Posts

· Registered
4,186 Posts
damn...i wish i would have gotten an SE orange cruch...:3_sadley:

car looks tight!...how much did you lower it with the springs?...looks good:3_nosthum

· Registered
2,193 Posts
yeah take that sticker off lol...what springs and exhaust did you go with?

· Registered
607 Posts
i lowered it 1.7 in the rear and 1.5 in the front. they have lowered more then when i first put them on. it took them a month to really settle in.
I think/hope you mean the other way around and just mixed it up. It's 1.7 in the front and 1.5 in the rear.

· Registered
2,193 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
Lets get a close up of those wheels! They are very intresting...

· Registered
938 Posts
LOL yea, im lookin at doin mine black but the gunmetal color looks good to...expecially with that lip

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.