Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1914 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would post up some pics from korea of other tibs to give people more idea's of what they could do to there tibby. I will only post a couple pics if you want more let me know.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would like to see a few more of the 05-06 black tib. It surprised me how good it looked with the seven spoke rims.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
hell i wouldnt mind seeing more of the 07-08 tiburons. i wouldnt mind something that doesnt have the stock front bumper but everything else is stock. i just wish i could find a way to make that horrible looking thing look better without getting a new bumper...anyway..good pics man..more!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Wow, those white wheels look sick on that black Tib. Not something I would have expected to work very well.

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts
Thanks for posting some KDM Tibs. Makes me Solo2Tibs' KDM Goodness threads were still around.

...but YUCK! Those are some ugly Tibs. Granted some of them had some interesting things done, but overall I don't like them. I don't think I saw a decent set of wheels among the whole group.

The blue Hana 07 is nice minus the wing in the back. Makes it look like a Pokemon.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for posting some KDM Tibs. Makes me Solo2Tibs' KDM Goodness threads were still around.

...but YUCK! Those are some ugly Tibs. Granted some of them had some interesting things done, but overall I don't like them. I don't think I saw a decent set of wheels among the whole group.

The blue Hana 07 is nice minus the wing in the back. Makes it look like a Pokemon.
I agree that some of there styles are kinda ugly, and I also agree about the blue pokemon. lol

Also mearone, it's kinda of hard to find 03-04 because down there they have down the facelift so I will see what I can find.

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts
Yeah, its funny when looking at the KDM Tibs. Its really hard to tell what year any of the cars are because half of them have something like and 07 and 03 rear or 05 front and 07 rear. They are really silly.

I also notice that they absolutely love the M&S Warrior kit. Every time I visit that site, 90% of the Tibs I see have the Warrior kit.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, its funny when looking at the KDM Tibs. Its really hard to tell what year any of the cars are because half of them have something like and 07 and 03 rear or 05 front and 07 rear. They are really silly.

I also notice that they absolutely love the M&S Warrior kit. Every time I visit that site, 90% of the Tibs I see have the Warrior kit.
Yeah for some reason thats the only kit they like. But I would love to see your kit in other color's but I can't find a single one

·
Registered
370 Posts
**** that first white tib looks awesome! Love that grill in that bumper. MAybe I should get one :)

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts
Yeah for some reason thats the only kit they like. But I would love to see your kit in other color's but I can't find a single one
I don't ever see any Korean Tibs with it. I do have a few other colors saved on my comp

I have Carbon blue, Gunmetal, Red, White. Maybe some other colors but I am not sure.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
on the very last tib..the 07-08..those rims look pretty sick..i woulndt mind knowing what size those are..thanks for the pics.

1 - 20 of 1914 Posts