Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey KDM Guy I am just wondering what the status of my order is. You haven't gotten back to me by email in a while so I'm hoping you will see and respond to this via PM or whatever..on here..doesn't really matter.

I ordered the HID Replacement Bulbs (6500k H11) and also an HID Conversion Kit (3500k 9006) and I paid for EMS shipping. This was on Monday July 27th. I have been trying on Korea Post and USPS to trace the waybill number you have provided on the receipt and on my paypal. There is still no trace of the package I ordered. Last time I spoke with you, you said that you received the wrong replacement bulbs (H8 size) and you would be able to ship it out on Monday (August 3rd). Korea post still has no record of my waybill number and neither does USPS.

I paid for EMS shipping because I currently only have 1 working headlight because as we discussed one of the HID bulbs that came in my conversion kit had already burned out. I can not drive at night or during rain (legally) so I need the replacement bulbs as soon as possible. I realize that it is not your fault that you could not ship it sooner than August 3rd but there is no reason for it not to have been shipped by now.

My order number is 20090727151936176MC

Please reply soon.

For the record I have no complaints against SFR or KDMGuy. I have done business with you guys on several occasions and have never had a problem.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Jay I have PM'd you, I posted this thread, I emailed you. I would really like to know the status of my order. Please get back to me!!!!

I realize that you may be busy or whatever the case is but this site records that you have logged in recently but I still have not gotten a reply to my PM.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My patience is wearing thin Jay. If you are not going to respond then I would like a full refund. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. I have faith in you and your business but its getting hard to seeing as my emails, PMs, and threads have been ignored for the past week.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update for everyone of NT.com. Jay has not contacted me whatsoever in over a week now. I've tried in every possible way to get in contact with him but to no avail. Definitely not the best customer service a business can have.

I just hope I see my order soon...

or ever...

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I didn't see any emails in box from you so I checked the spam folder no wonder they went straight to there.
You sent me flood emails and they do get straight to spam folder.
Last week we were on the vacation with U.S crew while Zenon HID (seller of your HID) was also on the vacation like last time I mentioned. We did order the replacement before we went on the vacation and it's still not here yet and hopefully tomorrow. The whole kit you just ordered and the other bulb is already @ office and ready to go by EMS
Since it took longer than the time that you paid for the EMS we will still ship by EMS but credit you back the amount you had to pay to upgrade it to EMS shipping.
SOrry about the delay on the shipping and respond to your threads
KDMGuy

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't see any emails in box from you so I checked the spam folder no wonder they went straight to there.
You sent me flood emails and they do get straight to spam folder.
Last week we were on the vacation with U.S crew while Zenon HID (seller of your HID) was also on the vacation like last time I mentioned. We did order the replacement before we went on the vacation and it's still not here yet and hopefully tomorrow. The whole kit you just ordered and the other bulb is already @ office and ready to go by EMS
Since it took longer than the time that you paid for the EMS we will still ship by EMS but credit you back the amount you had to pay to upgrade it to EMS shipping.
SOrry about the delay on the shipping and respond to your threads
KDMGuy
Ok thank you very much for being reasonable

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jay can you please check your spam folders for my emails. I would like to know if my order has been shipped yet! Also I need to know if my refund has been issued yet for the $30 I paid for the EMS shipping because I am not seeing it on my paypal yet

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Figured it'd be better to get bulbs that came with my ballasts because I'm not sure what the wattage is of the ballast. Also I didn't know of a place I could buy them that I could trust. Ironic....

Anyways..I just want my damn replacement bulbs and kit that I paid for. This is just F****** ridiculous.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have filed a dispute with Paypal. Jay I would really like to just finish this deal and you either ship my order or just refund me a total of $280.

(3500k 9006 size conversion kit $205 + $30 EMS Shipping, $45 for replacement bulbs H11 size 6500k = $280)

Lets just finish this deal and call it a day.

Thank you sir,
DHavenford

1 - 20 of 25 Posts