Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Forgot, it has a "alarm" light left of steering wheel on dash, it looks like a clean install or maybe factory, can't tell. Is it supposed to have that?
I don't have what you are talking about.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mine didn't come with a key to. Should it have come with one? And if so where can I get one. Its a pain in the ass to have to unlock my car with the key everytime I get in it. I have seen a couple on eBay. Could I buy one of them? And is there a way to see if mine even will even work with one?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Mine didn't come with a key to. Should it have come with one? And if so where can I get one. Its a pain in the ass to have to unlock my car with the key everytime I get in it. I have seen a couple on eBay. Could I buy one of them? And is there a way to see if mine even will even work with one?
You can buy one off of eBay, but then it will need to be programmed to your car, go to a lock smith not the dealership, your wallet won't hurt as bad.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ok but before I buy a remote is there a way or something I could check on car to make sure I even have the equipment on it to make it work?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts