Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was gonna buy my first tibby there, but didnt like how the sales peeps were so pushy and sleezy. I got mine over at Nissan on casset. Its so easy to change the oil on the tib, i just do it myself. What side of town you guys on?? I'm over in the westside. Hit me up w/ some email, if there are any tibby meets or anything.
03 tibby, Bomz CAI, first mod..

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just PM me anytime you want to meet up around town. I know the Sonic on beach has a meet every Thursday and Saturday night for all makes of imports and bikes.

I'm off of Kernan and Atlantic. NT.com members TNT and KyleMcbride also live here in town locally.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love this dealership, Kirk is my sales rep in the parts department and he knows I watch my Tiburon like a Hawk, I miss Jim though there was nobody like him, always friendly and took care of you like family, I'm not sure who is over the department now. But I wouldn't take a (figure of speech when I say this.) Dead dog over there to get it reviveed at Orange Park Hyundai.

My Mom's XG 300 was having issues and I paid out over 150.00 at Orange Park Hyundai and they didn't fix what was wrong with it and Key did find the problem and fix it. I never got my money back from OP Hyundai but that is ok cause they aren't getting me for a customer and any reviews/surveys I do online for Hyundai I always commend Key and down right trash Orange Park Hyundai!!!

Key Hyundai Rules!!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts