Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someone help me think of good spots for them? i'm getting a fuel cut-off and starter cut-off and can't pick a good location for them.

also, anyone use the sunroof relay on kdmstuff? makes everything 1 button and your roof closes when the engine turns off

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Well I would tell you where my ignition cut-off swtich is, but the reason I have it is for extra security. I don't want that broadcasted to the world.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
drew04GT said:
would you mind pm'ing me? i'm not going to drive to AZ to steel your car :p
I would hope you wouldn't go there to steel his car, it would be better to steal his car! :3_yes: Just busting your ball$!
Just look for somewhere that is not easy to find, and put it there. One suggestion that comes to mind is somewhere on the passenger side, wouldn't think to look there! I have some others, but would be better to keep them quite, that way no one knows about them! :3_nosthum

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Well one other suggestion would be to put it in plain view, where a potential thief also wouldn't think to look haha.

Another good spot (which is not where mine is mounted), is behind that little panel under the e-brake. It's easy to remove, and completely hidden.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinking of putting one under the dash in plain view really obvious, then the other being some leet sauce ninja hidden ****

·
Read Only
0 Posts
drew04GT said:
i was thinking of putting one under the dash in plain view really obvious, then the other being some leet sauce ninja hidden ****
Why even put it under the dash? Put it somewhere even more obvious, but out of the way where some dumb-a$$ in the passenger seat could reach over and be like "what does this do?", and shut off your car while driving. Make it look just like any other switch (like a foglight, heated seat switch, etc.)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
What wires do you use to wire up a kill switch for the starter? like the color of the wire and a pic if possible?
Also when you enable the kill switch does it dissengauge the alarm too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts