Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the one or two of you that haven't heard, I've traded in my Tibby for a brand new 2006 Evo IX MR Special Edition. It was a tough choice, but had I possessed the information I have now before I bought the turbo I would have probably taken this route anyway. Ah well, live and learn.

These are just pathetic garage shots, which are one step BELOW driveway shots, but better pics will follow. For now, a teaser.

^Me? Easily influenced? Naaaaaaaaaah.

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Why are all the fast sport compacts so f'n ugly? No offense, I definitely wouldn't want to run against you at the track, but why can't any car manufacturer make a good looking 2-door coupe with balls? It's either one or the other. *sigh*

·
Registered
898 Posts
Nice, but I'd rather have the fastest version of the USDM model, the RS.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Don't launch on that tranny too much. Launch=broken t cases

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
DarkSouledSRT said:
Don't launch on that tranny too much. Launch=broken t cases
if thats not the truth. Guy in here in town has gone through 3 or 4 trannies. you'd think he'd just get the hint and kill himself, but oh well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
for $30k + you wud think mitsuhbshi wud come up with a nice interior....other then those racing seats that interior is ***....my grandmothers datsun looks nicer on the indise...lol...

either way i wud still take that car over my tibby...lol

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
NIce car

If you plan to race alot, youd better start looking for a 5 spd tranny for a swap

·
Registered
647 Posts
nul7 said:
Why are all the fast sport compacts so f'n ugly? No offense, I definitely wouldn't want to run against you at the track, but why can't any car manufacturer make a good looking 2-door coupe with balls? It's either one or the other. *sigh*
I can only think of one car that would have the whole package...and I think it would be considered a sport compact...Supra MKIV...hot looks, lots of go...the whole shabam

·
Registered
898 Posts
The_Hat_Guy said:
I can only think of one car that would have the whole package...and I think it would be considered a sport compact...Supra MKIV...hot looks, lots of go...the whole shabam
I can think of another one. The FD3S RX-7. Its sexy, fast, it could corner

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zaion said:
s14?
nsx?
if a tib came turbo?
If a tib came turbo it would spin out all over the road lol even though I love em :)

I'm throwing in the 350z.

As for color...graphite gray would be my best bet lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
My vote is for the new 07 WRX STI Limited.....They ditched the huge wing, added carbon splitters to the front and rear, leathered out the interior, sunroof, *****in tunes, and it still has 300BHP. Plain sexy.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2452443

·
Registered
486 Posts
amazing car... I actually love the simple/plain interior, with the carbon fiber panels and the guages... so nice. I personally think the Evo IX is hot as hell... i like it better than the STi, though that new STi limited is looking really nice too. Still, the Evo is amazing.... congrats. Oh, and the dark silver/ graphite color is the BEST!!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts