Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been doing a lot of stuff to my car for looks this summer and am putting on some finishing touches these next two weeks and thought I might do this just for fun. It would only be 10 bucks or so and I could take it off anytime I like. Thought it might be fun for pictures or something.

...really I am just making this thread for the sake of entertainment,

but what do you think?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ehhhh. $75?

Maybe if I could find one cheaper. I could get angel eyes for 75 dollars lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^That's cool. I wasn't really serious though about actually doing it I was expecting this topic to get flammed, lol. I think it is rice tbh.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
y? i see beamers and vw's all the time with german plates on the front i dont think its rice but to each thier own

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not? Heck I got some extra money around I'll see if I can't find one for cheap.

So then what do you guys ACTUALLY think, rice or no?

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Throw the korean plates on , my buddy has an RS4 08 and he has that european plate looks sick

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree that European cars can get by with it but Korean? I don't know...

I looked up a couple places though and the korean (and china plate) are european style. Might look good on my Ronda...

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
on the rhonda it should look great because of the nice square fitment that the kit already gives off paired up with a nice plate.

on a regular tibby it should look sick if you have it mounted on the front towards a corner like the SFR Black Tuscani take a look on their site youll know what im talking about and how they mounted it

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
y? i see beamers and vw's all the time with german plates on the front i dont think its rice but to each thier own
I wasn't aware that Germany produced rice. Lol

I think it screams "pretentious a-hole" when people put plates like that on a car. If you like the country that much, move there. Just my .02

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I wasn't aware that Germany produced rice. Lol

I think it screams "pretentious a-hole" when people put plates like that on a car. If you like the country that much, move there. Just my .02
I was.

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
I used to have this real Croatian license plate on mine:

Which was replaced by one of licenseplates.tv's $40.00 custom Croatian plate (which I cannot find a picture of my car with the new one on it now).

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^Yeah that's what I was thinking. You MIGHT be able to get away with it if it was Euro style. If I ever find myself wanting to waste time and money I'll go ahead but I think I will put the 20 bucks towards my turbo fund.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts