Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your website says "...and help Korean car owners to locate products and information internationally by offering an online store...offers KDM OEM products and aftermarket high quality performance products that are designed and made for Korean manufactured automobiles."

Does that mean you can offer, for example, the OEM CD Changer for the 03-04 Tuscani? and other such products which are unknown on this side of the world, like OEM all weather (rubber) floor mats for the Tuscani? Do they also have the (rubber) Trunk Liner?

Thanks guys. I look forward to doing business with you.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Black said:
Your website says "...and help Korean car owners to locate products and information internationally by offering an online store...offers KDM OEM products and aftermarket high quality performance products that are designed and made for Korean manufactured automobiles."

Does that mean you can offer, for example, the OEM CD Changer for the 03-04 Tuscani? and other such products which are unknown on this side of the world, like OEM all weather (rubber) floor mats for the Tuscani? Do they also have the (rubber) Trunk Liner?

Thanks guys. I look forward to doing business with you.

Yes, we can basically get hands on anything from Korea.
We will have to see if Korean parts are compatible with exported Tiburons first.
There are size regulations due to shipping company's policy, but we can basically order and send the parts if they are not too large or heavy.
Let me know anytime.
Thanks
KDMguy

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
how about turbo kits for the v6? i posted in the sfr forums but no reply... so i thought i'd chime in here...

and ohh yah i'm the one that just ordered the engine mounts and shift boot. =P

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kdmguy said:
Yes, we can basically get hands on anything from Korea.
We will have to see if Korean parts are compatible with exported Tiburons first.
There are size regulations due to shipping company's policy, but we can basically order and send the parts if they are not too large or heavy.
Let me know anytime.
Thanks
KDMguy
Do you have All Weather (rubber) Floor Mats as a domestic market product?...I'd really like those, i have generice mats that i cut to fit the tuscani, and the water and dirt run off the edges that i cut off...not very practical.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Black said:
Do you have All Weather (rubber) Floor Mats as a domestic market product?...I'd really like those, i have generic mats that i cut to fit the tuscani, and the water and dirt run off the edges that i cut off...not very practical.
any answers to this guys? i'd like OEM all weather mats...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black said:
any answers to this guys? i'd like OEM all weather mats...
bump bump...can any SFR guys answer me? thanks

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Sorry about late response.
Hmmm We don't really know any of rubber floor mats but we will look for it and let you know if we find anything
Thanks

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kdmguy said:
Sorry about late response.
Hmmm We don't really know any of rubber floor mats but we will look for it and let you know if we find anything
Thanks
thank you...!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Earlier in the beginning of this thread someone wanted to know the part number for the OEM CD Changer. I found a image on the Hyundai Service website that lists all the pieces needed and part numbers to install the OEM Changer.

View attachment tib_Cdchanger_items.txt

The website shows a fairly good DIY install with pictures too. All you will need to do is sign in and do a search for cd changer to find the install pictures. I hope that this helps a few people out. I just need to find the cable that hooks into the head unit for the handsfree system. that white squarish connector on the back is for this purpose.
--
Red Baron

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok..thanks for trying

·
Registered
163 Posts
So KDMguy, could you give me a price for the cd changer I have listed earlier? Also did the tuscanis come with a switch for rear facing fog lights and those type of lights? Any information would be helpful.

hey Black wouldn't the diamond plate mats with rubber edging work better? just asking
--
Red Baron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts