Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to Kspec's site with the LED Map Lights. I am just wondering if this is the best place to get these and if anyone has bought them and how they liked them? I do a lot of night traveling, and would be nice to have a light bright enough to read the map or directions! L8R

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From the looks, it just lays up in there, I think they show them putting them in a Sonata, but not for sure! I have been looking around and they seem to be the only ones with them, but so many people are having trouble with them, I don't want to lose my money! So are you looking at actually making them or just getting them from them?

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
I've seen them on Babomall and imotoroom but we can't order them from there. You can always request them from dreamka4u.com and they'll get them for you. They are great about getting things they don't have listed. Just email their admin and they'll send you a price if they can get them. KDMguy might also be able to hook you up.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I forgot about KDMguy, he tends to be better than dealing with Kspec direct! Thanks!

I PM'ed him, and linked him to this thread, so I guess we will see!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BrandonHamilton said:
I've got some on the way right now. Bought them from KDMGuy. I'll let you know as well,

-Brandon Hamilton
How much were they from KDMguy?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i saw those on kspec a couple days ago and they look cool,

but spending $50 on a bulb that i barely use is just a bit much....

why exactly are they so damn expensive? Those things look like they cost $3 and 15 minutes to make.....

if someone can make those for like $15, i'd be all over them :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ yeah, I don't see nothing!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I've ordered many things from Kspec and i haven't had a problem. All the product s came quickly and with no problems. I was gonnaalso get these map lights.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Alright, I got mine from kspec, took like 2 weeks for them to get here ( but I had a LOT of stuff with them )

anyways, I put them in this morning and could tell a HUGE difference even in the day time, now that it's dark I went out for a better look.. WHOA, HUGE differnce! it's SOOO much brighter now, WELL worth the 15 bucks

·
Registered
294 Posts
drew04GT said:
Alright, I got mine from kspec, took like 2 weeks for them to get here ( but I had a LOT of stuff with them )

anyways, I put them in this morning and could tell a HUGE difference even in the day time, now that it's dark I went out for a better look.. WHOA, HUGE differnce! it's SOOO much brighter now, WELL worth the 15 bucks
they were 15$???? on the site there a little more than that... unless you got a HUGE DISCOUNT for ordering alot of stuff..cuz on the site it says 49 shipped... just wondering

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
nkeshx said:
they were 15$???? on the site there a little more than that... unless you got a HUGE DISCOUNT for ordering alot of stuff..cuz on the site it says 49 shipped... just wondering
umm yea, i was gonna say the same

i'd jump on them if they were $15...... but they're about 3 times that....

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
drew04GT said:

Please explain how you got them for $15, a lot of people would like to know! L8R

1 - 20 of 50 Posts