Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the pic of the tib on Kspec? The silver one....what is that?! I love the headlights! If anyone is familiar with them, can you tell me what they're called and where I can get them online? I've looked everywhere but couldnt find the same ones....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks freakin awesome, i was under the impession that the tib will be converted to that HC-8 or whatever its called that everyone is flooding the forums with....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey, if your talking about the 07 Tib on the homepage of Kspec yeah wont fit on anything prior, unless you want a custom job. Anyway, the more I look at the car the more I am liking it. It looks quite good actually, but thats a different thread. :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
woong0120 said:
your link leads to some ugly image that KN guys imaged and photoshoped before it was released.

now it came out with much much more better headlights.

Go to page 20 of that link and scroll down. If you just looked at the first and last page you aren't going to get it...then tell me how that pic is just photoshoped....think not....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
the new tiburon might looks worse stock, but it has great potential to be modified. some eyelines will easily make those large headlights look tight and much more pissed off and aggressive. the tail lights definately need to go, but you could smoke them as an affordable solution or even crack them open and do some clearing/painting/led replacement. i'm not a huge fan of the front end, but with a nice lip kit and skirts, etc the car would look quite nice. im sort of scared of this thing coming out, right now i rarely ever see anyone driving and 05/06 FL tiburon and i like it that way, but when these come out they are probably going to clean house and discount the FLs to get rid of them... i fear that day when they flood the streets. or maybe not, we'll see.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1wild1 said:
Go to page 20 of that link and scroll down. If you just looked at the first and last page you aren't going to get it...then tell me how that pic is just photoshoped....think not....
If you are talking about scaned image, that's real.

I thought the first black one of the link.

In Korea, many guys was saying that new looks ugly, but now, they are saying "awesome"

·
Registered
571 Posts
Gamz said:
Tiburons never have, nor will they ever, flood the streets.

That's the beauty of owning and modifying one.
I absolutely agree with this... exactly why I will never ever ever ever ever own a mustang.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts