Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im purchasing this system and I was wondering what the best set up would be I dont auto x or anything and since they are adjustable I would want to just set them on something so i dont have to mess with it once its off the lift. If anyone has this set do I also need like anything else like a camber kit? I have the stock sway bar also let me know thanks

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
If you dont auto-x and dont plan on doing any major racing....this is not the kit for you. I've got the quest kit but it has the same spring rates as the ksport. i drive to work.....puke up my kidneys....then start working. and that's on the lowest preload setting i can get. dont get me wrong. it handles like a bat out of hell.... but i plan to auto-x. for daily driving + sporty suspension, get the koni's with lowering springs or the eibach's with lowering springs if you can find em.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need someone to tell my what I need to buy so I can have these installed while my car is in the shop I have no clue about camber parts can someone lead me in the right direction because i need to purchaswe these ASAP.......I heard something about Eibachs for $50 where do I get them or should I get something else please HELP thanks

Duggan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts