Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I was at the LA auto show last month and I took these picts of the 2007 tib. It looks kinda fruity, but it was interesting to see.

BTW I hate the look of the new tib.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I guess I'm the first one!!!

R
E
P
O
S
T
!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Rigorous1 said:
Really? how many of these fruity cars did they make?

OMG that cracked me uP!! lol..

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
it takes balls for hyundai to paint the car like that... and thats an artists work, not jus paint

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
wow.... just wow

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Yeah as if people didnt have enought ammo to talk crap about hyundai

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
yeah tell me about it... my father said and i do qoute (this is a man about to turn 60 on the 12th) "i like the looks that your car has, yes people down on Hyundai and some refer to your Tiburon as a girl car but now they will refer to it as a g*y car"

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I woke up with a headache and now thanks to that picture it's pounding like mad!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Call me stupid, but I would drive that around!!!!!!! PUhahahahaha, to bring the attention to the hyundai once more!!!!!................... people be interested that some idiot is driving something around and follow, and I will drive it right into hyundai dealership!!!!! It's like customer fishing

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Super Mega Reposterrific!!!

The last few times I've merged the threads about this car all together, but this time I'm just gonna close it. Hopefully this will be the last time we have to see that monstrosity (wishful thinking, I know)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.