Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i ordered a front motor mount insert from SFR about a month ago, and sent a money order out that very day, waited a couple weeks with no reply and on my account it said "pending" so i figured no big deal ill just send them an email and figure this out, well its almost 2 weeks after sending out that email with still no reply, im beginning to wonder if SFR really is as professional as its supposed to be :3_frown:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Short answer....no.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Long answer....No!!! :m_BangHea

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's almost impossible to get a hold of Steve. I emailed him everyday for over 2 weeks and I got one response and when I received my order, it wasn't even the complete order. I already filed a dispute with paypal and waiting on the outcome. You gotta play a game of probability to get a hold of him for every 20 messages, you might get one response.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man, ive sent him 3 so far with no reply, i really wish i would have looked into other peoples expierences with buying from sfr b4 sending out a money order

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Funny how that works.

We will just continue to have NT members ripped off I guess.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
12secTib said:
Funny how that works.

We will just continue to have NT members ripped off I guess.
Oh sh!t. I just bought motor mounts from these guys.... people arent receiving their products?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Spitzer said:
Oh sh!t. I just bought motor mounts from these guys.... people arent receiving their products?

For months now..........No!!!!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Spitzer said:

Say bye bye to that cash......

This guy is clearly ripping people off, and his damn banners and sponsor section are still up... As long as this site gets his check, I guess it's ok for him to continue ripping off members.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Damn, that sucks....good thing I haven't ordered anything from them.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
hope someone else makes a 5spd lsd then...

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
Guys... how many of you sent a PM to a Moderator or Admin when you began having problems with SFR?
And yet you expect the site to just jump up and notice that members aren't getting their products? It has nothing to do with whether NT.com receives a check from SFR. It has to do with those of you who are having issues making those issues known. I left the staff a couple weeks ago. I never heard or saw anything pertaining to SFR in a negative light before I left. Yet some of you have been having issues since early October.
Don't blame your losses on NT.com unless they actually had something to do with it. And yes, 12secTib, I'm directing that at you.

Rule #1 of buying things through a Forum: If you have an issue with a sponsor, then open your mouth and make sure the Administrators are aware of it.

·
Registered
981 Posts
well they need to be off the sponser forum and have someone else more reliable on, like sharkracing

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Xion said:
Guys... how many of you sent a PM to a Moderator or Admin when you began having problems with SFR?
And yet you expect the site to just jump up and notice that members aren't getting their products? It has nothing to do with whether NT.com receives a check from SFR. It has to do with those of you who are having issues making those issues known. I left the staff a couple weeks ago. I never heard or saw anything pertaining to SFR in a negative light before I left. Yet some of you have been having issues since early October.
Don't blame your losses on NT.com unless they actually had something to do with it. And yes, 12secTib, I'm directing that at you.

Rule #1 of buying things through a Forum: If you have an issue with a sponsor, then open your mouth and make sure the Administrators are aware of it.

Thank You :3_nosthum

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Yah, they dont answer emails... Good thing I payed thru paypal (not that they are much help) but I used VISA and they always give my money back when stupid ****s like this try and rip ya off..

Which Admin should we contact? Has anyone contacted them yet?

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
Contact GOFISCH or QUINT or Ryloth. Any of them can address your concerns.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts