Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this kit i purchased on here from member like 3 mos ago. Not sure brand but think it's ark. Comes with wiring harness extension as well. I payed 500 for it would ask at least 450 plus shipping. Still pretty new.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bolt on but you will still have to remove fender and such to install and also level fender to door when installed simple shim job that I'm aware of. I never installed. I bought a bunch of parts and have ran into a health problem with son

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Bolt on but you will still have to remove fender and such to install and also level fender to door when installed simple shim job that I'm aware of. I never installed. I bought a bunch of parts and have ran into a health problem with son

hey mike, cant use the door kit but hope your son is OK.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey mike, cant use the door kit but hope your son is OK.
Everything fine just freeing up some money thanks though george

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
this is such a sweet mod and doesnt look hella out of place on our cars.

even people that basically laugh at me for modding the car at all will say 'you should just put those flip up doors on it'

if i had a little more confidence in my abilities i'd be all over this. its making the fender level that worries me the most.

i do have a local friend that has done it before tho...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear it's very very eady. May not need fender shimming just putting it out there

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Its so easy my grandma can do it.. Someone should really buy these.. I would if i didnt already have them.. And the best part is they include the wire extension.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do all the bolts move freely? Can't really tell from the photo, but it looks like they are pretty heavily rusted.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold thanks @tibby4me for helping push item. Please delete thread

1 - 14 of 14 Posts