Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about three months of waiting, my Laminova stage 1 upgrade finally came today. Hopefully I can get it installed by this weekend and let you guys know how it compares to the original stage 1.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
the core and all that good stuff... it's just nice to have pictures to compare to the old alpine stuff... pictures makes a thread more warm and fuzzy too....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm at work right now, but I'll try and post them before the nights over.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
im trying to figure out what the hell it is, i cant say i have actually heard of this

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's the upgraded intercooler core (stg 1) from alpine.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't install it yet, I was waiting for a couple other parts I ordered to come in so I could do it all at once and they just arrived today. I will definitely have it installed by this weekend and let you guys know my impressions.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
blinkme323 said:
Didn't install it yet, I was waiting for a couple other parts I ordered to come in so I could do it all at once and they just arrived today. I will definitely have it installed by this weekend and let you guys know my impressions.
Do you already have a stage 1 and this is an upgrade to the intercooler or are you currently stage 0? Either way the upgrade is simple and should take 1 hour or so.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm currently at stg 0, so I'm doing the full upgrade.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The core they sent looks up to standard, but I guess there is only one way to find out...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Im still waiting on a core for my broken one....I have that new FM and no working core..I want to dyno.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MrPhotoman said:
please take a photo of the core before you install it, could you do that tonight?
No problem, here you go:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts