Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these installed. I'm having issues with mine. I have it installed properly because the LED is giving me the correct status light, but I can't get this thing to connect with my computer for anything.

The mafterburner connects fine, but it acts like the LC-1 isn't even connected.

· Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well... I got it working. The software seems pretty easy to work. My question is.. when I'm logging, how do I know what RPM range to make the changes since the software is laid out in a time format...

· Former CIO
17,730 Posts
u should be able to read the lc-1 via the mafterburner... not directly through the lc-1 and its software. this way u can log both rpm and a/f via mafcom

· Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
u should be able to read the lc-1 via the mafterburner... not directly through the lc-1 and its software. this way u can log both rpm and a/f via mafcom
I have to pay extra in order to activate the wideband option in the Mafterburner.

Is there no way to do it operating each software independently?

I'm guessing that I need to get another Serial to USB connector and datalog both the mafterburner and LC-1 at the same time and analyze them after each session.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.