Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys it is that time. My lease on my tib is almost up and I cannot decide if I want to keep it or not. Basically I just want to know if I should keep it or find another car. I only want to lease. I do not have enough money to buy a new car. It would be nice if you can throw in some Pros and Cons. All help is appriciated. Thanks a lot:3_bier:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Get rid of it and get a better car!

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
Lease out a GT-R for a bit over $1K a month :3_chubby: I was STRONGLY considering this, lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It really comes down to you, your needs, your wants, and your funds. I'll contribute to the thread:

pros- above avg. handling, you get the "I can't wait to drive it" feeling, NT.com, insurance premium isn't bad, decent aftermarket support, good audio, firm ride, it's HOT from all viewing angles

cons- power is not great for passing, fuel economy is below avg., questionable build quality, butt/back absorbs road imperfections

·
Registered
723 Posts
Get a Genesis

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
It really comes down to you, your needs, your wants, and your funds. I'll contribute to the thread:

pros- above avg. handling, you get the "I can't wait to drive it" feeling, NT.com, insurance premium isn't bad, decent aftermarket support, good audio, firm ride, it's HOT from all viewing angles

cons- power is not great for passing, fuel economy is below avg., questionable build quality, butt/back absorbs road imperfections
I wouldn't say it has above average handling.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much will it cost to buy out your lease?
It will be around 12k

howmuch do you love the car?
Eh kinda getting tired of it actually.

I was looking around online because I will be able to afford a used car. I was interested in these.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...price=&cardist=16&standard=false&rdpage=thumb
I thought i could turn that one into a nice sleeper.

Also was interested in this one
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...mission=&max_price=&cardist=19&standard=false
My buddy has one at they are suprisingly quick.

Any other suggestions? I was also thinking about a Miata. My price ranges is around 10k preferably under that.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Its funny you put the link to the beetle up as a sleeper... I am seriously considering getting a Jetta Wagon 1.8T. And a Alero with a 4 cylinder isn't going to be quick...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I personally wouldn't go with those two choices. A Miata, yea that would make a nice sleeper.

·
Registered
947 Posts
lol or get a miata, put a V8 in it

but yea i dunno how long u leased the tib for, and how much per month, but 12K seems high to me...

what are ur goals right now?? to just lease another car/buy used? or is there a modding motive??

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol or get a miata, put a V8 in it

but yea i dunno how long u leased the tib for, and how much per month, but 12K seems high to me...

what are ur goals right now?? to just lease another car/buy used? or is there a modding motive??
I want something that is super fast with just a CAI and a good exhaust. I kinda wanna own a car for once instead of leasing it so now I am looking at just used cars.

·
Registered
947 Posts
uh....Supra??? =__=

hmm well, theres the STi/ EVOs i guess...not too sure but im sure ull find a car that will
be good match to your needs

1 - 20 of 29 Posts