·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one... they would go under my steering wheel

·
Banned
248 Posts
does anybody have the Hyundai LED kit in their car? i went to the dealership last week and saw all the aftermarket options they have...pretty cool i wouldnt think hyundai would do something like that

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forget about the color but these are 6" led's but see how the passenger side the light is real bright in one spot...thats what i dont want

·
Banned
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i called hyundai and asked them about there led's and the guy told me that they were not available yet

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
naw... LEDs dont create too much heat...

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
jonnyd said:
Forget about the color but these are 6" led's but see how the passenger side the light is real bright in one spot...thats what i dont want

I will post pics tonight if I can of what we did with a varad product on a 04 tib...you dont get a "spot" of light. You'll be amazed at how birght they are. i dont have my camera with me at work, I'd post pics of my car. This is what we are using. They are 1 Watt LED's. Same as whats on my bike and my suspension. I'll look for some pics of my bike and post them.

I use these in my dash vents and in my door handles....
http://mivasecure.abac.com/varad2/graphics/00000001/ILK104-Red.jpg

LED's can get warm to the touch, but not hot.

The Factory Tib accent lighting from hyundai just came to our dealer last week. Not bad, sticker has it @ $200 for the cup holders and foot well area. Looks cool.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
LEDs are more bright, therefore it's sexier.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
ok..I dont know how to get the link....

goto www.varad.com click on Galleries. There are two gallery windows, on the bottom one look for "AJs Kawi". Click on that. I'm using on my bike the same LED's that I'm using inside the 04 tib. I'm going to be using some of these in my car once everyone gets back from SEMA also. Looking @ a new trunk lite, puddle lite, and interior liting...all from these 1 Watt LED's.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
yes. that kit has two LED's and the controler. My co worker didnt take his car today. I think he'll bring it tomorrow. So I'll try to get pics then. I wont be able to get them on my car till after the SEMA show is over.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I went with 2 12" red LED tubs under my dash and I love 'em. I've left them on all night a couple of times and they require so little power that I don't even worry about it (neon would def draw more juice). Just make sure you get quality tubes that have the LEDs "pointed" the right way and you'll get a very even (neon-like) dispersement, otherwise you might get some hot spots like the pic shown of the blue lights.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
SilverTib05 said:
I went with 2 12" red LED tubs under my dash and I love 'em. I've left them on all night a couple of times and they require so little power that I don't even worry about it (neon would def draw more juice). Just make sure you get quality tubes that have the LEDs "pointed" the right way and you'll get a very even (neon-like) dispersement, otherwise you might get some hot spots like the pic shown of the blue lights.
thats whats so great about the Varad stuff...their LEDs have such a great viewing angle..I think its 120deg that you dont get the "bright spots" like the lower quality kits.

This....Two LED's and a driver come with the kit

Makes this...(one on drivers side, and one on the pass. side)

This picture was taken around 3pm in side the shop. I'll have some pictures from tonights dinner.....

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
How much for a kit like that Fixer?

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
fixer said:
$55.25 and about $6s/h.
Are you the contact guy for these?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts