Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can buy or get a set of LED taillights? or a conversion kit?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
try evofusion.com

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
make sure you get some load resistors if you don't want the rapid flashing of your turn signals. Due to the lower current draw, your turn signals will flash faster when you install the LED bulbs.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tibby007 said:
make sure you get some load resistors if you don't want the rapid flashing of your turn signals. Due to the lower current draw, your turn signals will flash faster when you install the LED bulbs.
cool thx guys

·
Registered
350 Posts
Evofusion is the only people that sell True LED tails but you will pay for them. You can just replace your stock bulbs with led's but you will have to get resistors for your signal lights and for your tail-brake light if you want to keep your cruise control. I recomend going to http://www.superbrightleds.com/tail-brake-turn.html to get led's and load resistors.

·
Registered
666 Posts
The koreans sell the LED coversion kits...like shark racing sells for the sonata...you need some korean friends to order for you though. I have pics downloaded...the website i saw 'em on is http://www.stro.co.kr It's the equivalent to the Azera; so the sonata and tuscani can look like they're part of the family.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
666 Posts
You need to bring these to the attention of a korean member and get them ordered! if i knew another way, i'd have em already.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kootr said:
im blocked from work... but try and use the Google Traslator and see if that works.....
it halfway worked

·
Banned
312 Posts
Hmm.. according to a currency converter, 70,000 'Korea Dollars' equates to only about 75 US dollars. Now if only i could figure out how to order.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GTea said:
Hmm.. according to a currency converter, 70,000 'Korea Dollars' equates to only about 75 US dollars. Now if only i could figure out how to order.
I want those F/L Taillights LOL im gonna pay a korean translator prolly LOL

1 - 20 of 45 Posts