Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those of you that attended the Cary meet in NC you might have seen the group that I roll with (Sunsoundz). The president of our group drives a blue VW Golf....it's quick as a matter of fact it's the quickest one in NC. Anyway last week he wanted to sell it and buy a Genesis Sedan. He rolled in there with $35K cash and they weren't willing to work with him...the most that they were offering to help with was a $500 rebate. I'm not really surprised because most of the dealerships around military bases will cheat you because they know their audience isn't really paying attention to the costs. Also they over charge for everything!!! I was charged $80 for a wash and vaccum.....$80 bucks? Are you serious? Everytime I'm there all they want is for me to bring another customer......I recommend no one going to them for anything!!!! If you're military in the Fayetteville area you might wanna head up to Cary' Johnson Hyundai for any service issues.

·
Overall Best Non-Tiburon Vehicle 2010
1,441 Posts
+1 Johnston Hyundai = super bad ***.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I purhcased my tib in 06 in Fort Mill SC and got a good deal

After I returned from overseas, my wife and I went to Lake Norman Hyundai and talked to Ben Smalls, got an amazing deal on my 2011 Sonata and now my mom is working with the same guy to buy a new hyundai as well, definitely recommend the drive to Lake Norman to buy a new hyundai!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts