Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning up around the shop last weekend and discovered/was reminded that I still have most of one Duffer's Six turbo system sitting in a box. An extra. Buried. Ain't it just the zhits that I have an extra turbo kit! :3_bdaybig Mostly.

If anyone is interested, it would take me about a week to order up the missing bits (turbo, BOV, some cold pipes, and some couplers)

For Tibby, V6, auto or manual, '03 thru '06. Payments available as usual. Search "Duffer Turbo" in the V6 Boosted section for pics and kit inventory.

I'd like to buy some wheels and this is the only way to fund them right now! So if you don't want to wait until the planned October Group Buy Sale, here's one available now.

These kits were originally $2100 + ship. (ship = $200 or less in the states) I think I can make this one even cheaper tho, so let's talk. :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a "what if" question/price I'm going to throw out to you all. Let' see if this sparks some more interest!

You buy your own turbo.
You do your own battery relocation.
You buy your own BOV.
You send me a pair of core exhaust manifolds.

and you can have this system for............. $1500! (+ ship)

I was cleaning up around the shop last weekend and discovered/was reminded that I still have most of one Duffer's Six turbo system sitting in a box. An extra. Buried. Ain't it just the zhits that I have an extra turbo kit! :3_bdaybig Mostly.

If anyone is interested, it would take me about a week to order up the missing bits (turbo, BOV, some cold pipes, and some couplers)

For Tibby, V6, auto or manual, '03 thru '06. Payments available as usual. Search "Duffer Turbo" in the V6 Boosted section for pics and kit inventory.

I'd like to buy some wheels and this is the only way to fund them right now! So if you don't want to wait until the planned October Group Buy Sale, here's one available now.

These kits were originally $2100 + ship. (ship = $200 or less in the states) I think I can make this one even cheaper tho, so let's talk. :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I had a "what if" question/price I'm going to throw out to you all. Let' see if this sparks some more interest!

You buy your own turbo.
You do your own battery relocation.
You buy your own BOV.
You send me a pair of core exhaust manifolds.

and you can have this system for............. $1500! (+ ship)
i was just thinking that........... if i had the money i actually think i would do this and continue my quest for boost but i still got the supercharger chillin here pending a sale at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts