Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last few things that I have available. Just taking up space in the garage. I’m located in Westminster, CO, parts available for pick up or you pay shipping to your location.

-Built shortblock with Ross Racing pistons 10:1, bored .0020 over, rings gapped for up to 15 psi boost, shot peened rods, king bearings, everything brand new, never made it into the car. Zero miles, still in the plastic as I got it from the machine shop, 2000

-Taylor sealed aluminum battery box for battery relocation to make more room in the engine bay. - 50

-System Upgrade Short throw shifter for six speed. - 100
Rim Automotive tire Headgear Bone Sports gear
Camera accessory Gas Automotive tire Auto part Coil spring
Automotive tire Gas Composite material Asphalt Auto part
Road surface Composite material Wood Gas Asphalt

·
Registered
2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT
409 Posts
I see the UR 4-pt Subframe brace in the background. Did you have any difficulties with the install?

·
Premium Member
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
1,222 Posts
-Built shortblock with Ross Racing pistons 10:1, bored .0020 over, rings gapped for up to 15 psi boost, shot peened rods, king bearings, everything brand new, never made it into the car. Zero miles, still in the plastic as I got it from the machine shop, 2000
Which rods does this shortblock have? OEM or something else?

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT
68 Posts
I am interested in the Short Block. Though it might be over designed for my stage1 SC.

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT
68 Posts
what would cost be with shipping to 92083?

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT
68 Posts
yea, it is too heavy for standard shipping.

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT
68 Posts
I was not able to get a straight answer from anyone. I’m going to have to find a location that works with freight because the fedex and ups by my house don’t.
Max weight for UPS/Fedex/etc. is 150lbs.

Any luck finding a shipping company that can handle the weight?

·
Registered
2003 Tiburon GT
68 Posts
Several weeks and no response. Even via PM. I guess the short block is for local pick-up only.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts