Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading another thread about tibby clubs and noticed there are a lot of official tibby clubs in other states with 20+ members. From the turnout of our SoCal meets I think it would be nice to start an official club here in SoCal. We have more than enough people to make this club sick. First are there any here to begin with. If not lets get one going and we can design a logo and name. We can rock the stickers on our rides and rep for so cal. The tibby scene is far from dead and lets keep it a live...what do you guys and gals think?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we have one.. i started Hyper auto club in so cal 7 years ago.....
So I have heard but is it still active...i want to join a tibby club or start one. If it is still active whats up with some official gatherings

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfect! Well how do i Join? I will sign up on Hyper Club website now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i down to join it, thing is im in socal till july then going back to wisconsin

ill go to meets and stuff

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool i will keep u posted

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
so cal seemed to slow down some after I left....but we're working on getting it up and going again.

@ one time we spanned from San Diego up to the Bay area......

& now that we have the coupes....we're gonna get bigger.

I think we're the biggest Hyundai club in the US... We take them all =)

·
Registered
103 Posts
so cal seemed to slow down some after I left....but we're working on getting it up and going again.

@ one time we spanned from San Diego up to the Bay area......

& now that we have the coupes....we're gonna get bigger.

I think we're the biggest Hyundai club in the US... We take them all =)
whos heading up so cal hyper?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know...lets get the move on it so many people to do it with!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its been Danny since I left. He hasnt had time much recently. I'm talking to Jim about it now. Hes been organizing lots of meet recently.

Ya im the one organizing the tibbies for him....im in charge of the tibbies side of things

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well..just so you know... we have never segregated the lines......we're all hyundai drivers :)

but we'll get you set up in the club and get the stuff going again!!
what do u mean by setting me up in the club? i am definitely down to rep Hyper....I also would like to maybe start an all tibbie club as well. Its just a thought right now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
what do u mean by setting me up in the club? i am definitely down to rep Hyper....I also would like to maybe start an all tibbie club as well. Its just a thought right now.
it would be nice to get hyper back up again. the only person i ever see from hyper is matt.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
we tried an all tiburon club. It didnt work. It creates animosity between owners. Thats why if you own a Hyundai, your welcome with Hyper. Its kind of like holding a meet and just telling the Tiburon guys, when the coupe owners, elantra owners and others that might have wanted to take part it in find out, they get a little miffed. So we include everyone and everyone has fun.

what I meant about becoming part of Hyper is, there is a registration and the dues....covers the shirts and club logos for the car.

I still cannot believe the club turned 7 in November......doesn't seem that long.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts