Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kind of like KDM guy's license plate. not really covering the whole thing but u get the idea

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Why would it be illegal? lol its like that on the EVO's but their not covering a foglight

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
um, drill holes and screw the plate into the bumper cover?

Won't be pretty but it'll get the job done.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well my friend just got a fix-it ticket for not having a front license plate...and my car looks like hitler or something when the licnese plate is in the front...so i just want to angle it on the side =]

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I think it'll look worse, especially with it covering a fog light. You'll get chuckles, but if it's what you want....

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
what will you do when you wanna take it off for some reason.?....then you'll have holes inm your bumper....and that rectangle where the licence plate is supposed to go..

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Fog lights are not needed- so that solves that issue.

Rhode Island requires a registration plate in the front and rear of the vehicle. It doesnt state that it has to be in the center of the car, on the bumper, ect. Some cars come stock on the side (some cars dont have a spot on the front due to the stupidity of this law that some states have).

They do sell mounting brackets for cars to mount them on the center or side of the bumper. I do not know where.

·
Registered
464 Posts
sahn said:
well my friend just got a fix-it ticket for not having a front license plate...and my car looks like hitler or something when the licnese plate is in the front...so i just want to angle it on the side =]
rofl looks like hitler

1 - 14 of 14 Posts