Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, so when I was changing out my license plate lamps to LEDs, I noticed that the tab on the driver's side assembly was loose. When I popped it back into place, the corner of the tab broke, and now once in a great while the assembly comes loose, which drives me crazy. Anyone know where I can quickly and hopefully cheaply get a new one?

-Brian

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Advice, anyone? The car's brand new so I hate that it looks ghetto now with this piece being broken...

-Brian

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I dunno if its matters which side is which but I know I have one of these sitting around in my shed 5$ + shipping (im in canada) and its yours. I dunno if that is a good price though as I have never priced one from a dealer.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
autozone type places sell them the hook up onto ur plate bolts looks alot better then the stock one plus they r led and bright as fuk i had to nightshade mine cuz it looked like i had blue neons under the back lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already have SMD LEDs in them so I just need the stock housing, so the Autozone route is out, but thanks anyway :)

lil, if you wanna get me a ballpark for a shipping quote (I'm in Uniontown PA 15401) and shoot me a PM for a total price I'd greatly appreciate it. I was hoping to get one of these for less than 10 bucks altogether seeing as how I can get a brand new set of two on eBay for ~18 shipped.

-Brian

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any updates on the shipping prices, lil_law?

-Brian

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumping this back up because I still need this part :)

-Brian

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No one? :-(

-Brian

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
i bought one off a member just a few weeks ago, ill see if i can get his name for you. also you can try ebay, ill find a link cause they are hard to find

·
Registered
4,347 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the tip, bloodycliff; I emailed him and hopefully will get in contact with him soon. I actually have that eBay auction saved on my eBay account page, but the long shipping time makes me sad since I'd like to get this thing replaced before I leave for vacation on June 13th. I'll be sure to update you if your tip comes through though :)

-Brian

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, pryo89man never got back to me, so I'm still looking :-(

-Brian

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Well, pryo89man never got back to me, so I'm still looking :-(

-Brian
if i remember correctly, he never gets on...i did most of the business through text messages via cell phone

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Care to shoot me a PM with his phone number?

-Brian

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have a pair I picked up from the junkyard this weekend. 10$ shipped for one of 'em sound ok?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Part has been found, thanks again!

-Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts