Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Each component on our Stage Series LED Light Bar was designed and engineered with one goal in mind: maximum functionality and performance in a highly-durable, yet compact package! Take a closer look below!

Get Yours Here ? Stage Series LED Light Bars

·
Administrator
8,795 Posts
Each component on our Stage Series LED Light Bar was designed and engineered with one goal in mind: maximum functionality and performance in a highly-durable, yet compact package! Take a closer look below!

Get Yours Here ? Stage Series LED Light Bars
I don't see a picture of the mounting brackets, either by themselves or attached to the lights, am I just missing it?
I did see a drawing of them.

I need to measure the OEM foglight openings in my 1998 Legacy GT (picture link in my sig) to see how a 6" light would fit in the top of the opening.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don't see a picture of the mounting brackets, either by themselves or attached to the lights, am I just missing it?
I did see a drawing of them.

I need to measure the OEM foglight openings in my 1998 Legacy GT (picture link in my sig) to see how a 6" light would fit in the top of the opening.
We have spec-diagrams available for each size, they are available on our site. Here's the 6" stage series spec-diagram:

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Our biggest sale of the year starts NOW! Enter BLACKFRIDAY at checkout for 20% off EVERYTHING!

Click here to shop: Diode Dynamics New Website

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Our biggest sale of the year starts NOW! Enter BLACKFRIDAY at checkout for 20% off EVERYTHING!

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

The sales continue! Enter CYBERMONDAY at checkout for 20% off EVERYTHING! Including our new, USA-made, SL1 LED Low-beams (pre-order)

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Today is the last day of the sale!

Enter CYBERMONDAY at checkout for 20% off EVERYTHING! Including our new, USA-made, SL1 LED Low-beams (pre-order)

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
21 - 40 of 53 Posts