Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm torn.
I can't decide which one I want. I don't want anything to expensive as I'm on a students budget and nothing that drastically alters the Tibs appearance; hence wanting a lip kit.
I've pretty much narrowed it down to the M&S kit A or the M&S kit B...but I can't decide.
I know the ultimate decision is up to me, but which would you guys choose?

·
Registered
755 Posts
i was so close to buying a type A when i had tuscani, IMO it looks cleaner and more sleek looking than type B

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input guys.
I think I'm leaning towards the Type A kit at this point. Mostly because I like how it looks like it could have come factory installed.
And aren't the side skirts the same on both kits? Thats how they look to me in the pictures atleast?

·
Registered
285 Posts
im in the same pickle as u MJ6 i like em both alot and i cant decide whick one to pick...in my opinion i think the front lip on the type b has more of a body kit...i wanna c if i can swap front lips so wen all is sed and done a can have the type a front lip with the type b side skirts and rear lips

·
Banned
2,380 Posts
im in the same pickle as u MJ6 i like em both alot and i cant decide whick one to pick...in my opinion i think the front lip on the type b has more of a body kit...i wanna c if i can swap front lips so wen all is sed and done a can have the type a front lip with the type b side skirts and rear lips
the skirts and the rear ARE THE SAME for both kits

it's just the front that is different

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
OK you guys are gonna hate me, but here's my input...

APR splitter on the '05 bumper...

(pictures from OrgyV6E)

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
If you're leaning towards the M&S Type-A, check out this thread... ;)
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93247

I'll more than likely be running a GB for the Type-A front lip, so you won't have to purchase the sides and rear if you don't particularly like them. From what I hear, most people prefer GT Tech's rear lip and either of their sideskirts as opposed to the M&S ones. Of course, the full M&S lip kits are available as well...

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
you need the supports to get any meaningful downforce from it, but you could mount them vertically instead of angled like his, or you could even dust them with black paint or something...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.