Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1481 - 1483 of 1483 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry, but I didn't read everything, only about 15 pages. I couldn't find results for this dimension on a eibach pro kit.

Rims: Alutec Pearl - 18x8.5, ET40
Tire: 225/40/18
Lowered: Eibach pro kit

Will it fit or rub?
Do i need any spacers/roll fenders?

From stock 215/45/17 - 17x7, calculator says 13mm more towards fender and 25mm more towards shock.

Thank you
It took me a year to finally purchase a set of wheels and summer tires for my car. I could not find a nice used set and I couldnt get myself to spend money for a new set when I didn't know if it would fit.

I found an amazing deal for almost new Enkei Yamato SC24 18x8.0 ET35 5x114.3. They came with original spigot rings 72.6mm to 67.1mm ready for this car and original Enkei nuts M12x1.5, 34mm long.
The tires mounted on the wheels are Dunlop Sport 600 245/40/18.
The seller was nice enough to agree that I can purchase them, try them if they fit and return if they do not fit.

I am happy to report that they fit. Just barely, but they fit. The car is lowered on Eibach Pro kit -1.1inch front and back.

The tires do not rub anywhere when driving straight and no rubbing when turning wheel lock to lock and driving.
I am guessing it will rub on inner lining on speed bumps.
I will roll the inner edges of the mud guard slightly.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It took me a year to finally purchase a set of wheels and summer tires for my car. I could not find a nice used set and I couldnt get myself to spend money for a new set when I didn't know if it would fit.

I found an amazing deal for almost new Enkei Yamato SC24 18x8.0 ET35 5x114.3. They came with original spigot rings 72.6mm to 67.1mm ready for this car and original Enkei nuts M12x1.5, 34mm long.
The tires mounted on the wheels are Dunlop Sport 600 245/45/18.
The seller was nice enough to agree that I can purchase them, try them if they fit and return if they do not fit.

I am happy to report that they fit. Just barely, but they fit. The car is lowered on Eibach Pro kit -1.1inch front and back.

The tires do not rub anywhere when driving straight and no rubbing when turning wheel lock to lock and driving.
I am guessing it will rub on inner lining on speed bumps.
I will roll the inner edges of the mud guard slightly.

View attachment 135574
The tires are way too tall. You’re causing problems with your speedometer and odometer and causing stress on your transmission. If you’re going to do 245s on 18s they should be 245/35/18

·
Registered
13 Posts
1481 - 1483 of 1483 Posts