Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm on my way to school and i'm stopped at a stop light which happened to have apartments next to it... so i have my windows down and i'm just waiting for the light to turn green, when i see 6 or 7 little 6 year olds looking at my car.. the first one says "Nice car!" and i just smile... but then another kid added "It looks like the batmobile!"... the tib? a batmobile? ahhh! lol.. i got a laugh out of that.. all the kids started laughing... oh well lol

excuse the half cleaned hood lol...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hmmmm...not to sure about that one...sharp body lines is about all they have in common lol

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Gotta love that kid, lol

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
And we were all kids once, lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, keep in mind that 6 or 7 year old kids may need be thinking of the 1989 incarnation of the Batmobile you posted above =o

Anyways, here's something that they'd see in their morning cartoons just for reference:

I dunno if that's any better...

·
Registered
639 Posts
little kids...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yeah, I've had more kids compliment my car than I can count. They don't look at it like it's a Hyundai, just a nice sports car. Gotta love it...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, I'm still surprised at how many people notice my car. I've wanted one since '03 and I finally got one a month ago. :) The first day I had it, I got five different compliments on my car and another car of guys stared at my car for awhile and then flipped me off. Can't say I got any of that in my old Saturn. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
It drives me up the wall when my sisters kids go to open a Celica thinking it's my tib. so yes lttle kids do the darndest things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts