Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, along with our monthly fire drills, we now have to do a monthly lock down drill, incase of a shooting at school. If I have any children in the bathroom, I must go get them and bring them back to the classroom, pants still around their ankles and if they pee their pants too bad, we must all be in our classroom with the door locked, away from the windows, and then we can carry on with our lessons. Who are they kidding?!! :3_frusty: I'll be shitting my freaking self, if ever there is a real lock down, there'll be no carrying on with my lessons!! I'll be sitting on the floor crying with my kids, nevermind!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think the parent swould appreciate that you would "take care of the kids" instead of continuing a lesson. that's pretty sad tho

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man I remember being in school, none of this crap ever happened, my biggest worry was if I was going to get home in time to go swimming before dinner, now kids have to worry about whether or not they will live through their day at school.

Is it me or does anyone else find that kids now a days are ignorant? Man I want to slap most of them, the other day Jon and I were in a store and this kid mouthed off to the clerk because another kid left the store without paying. I told the fat little bugger to watch his mouth and then he proceeded to tell me off, it took all of my will not to teach him a lesson, then the little punk looked me in the eye and said he wasn't afraid of me! Stupid kid should have been though, Ja stood in front of me so that I wouldn't kill him. When I was his age, if I ever pulled a stunt like that my parents would have taken a belt to me.

They say that kids now have no discipline or respect, but yet when a parent tries to discipline their child, they are accused of beating, I mean come on I think I turned out ok and my parents didn't get in **** for slapping me when I deserved it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
perfect example Sam, you need a license to get married....as if you're not adult enough to make that choice of who you want to spend your life with but you don't need a license to reproduce. I think it should be mandatory. You get pregnant and both parents should have to take "responsible for my actions course."

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fiestygrl said:
Man I remember being in school, none of this crap ever happened, my biggest worry was if I was going to get home in time to go swimming before dinner, now kids have to worry about whether or not they will live through their day at school.

Is it me or does anyone else find that kids now a days are ignorant? Man I want to slap most of them, the other day Jon and I were in a store and this kid mouthed off to the clerk because another kid left the store without paying. I told the fat little bugger to watch his mouth and then he proceeded to tell me off, it took all of my will not to teach him a lesson, then the little punk looked me in the eye and said he wasn't afraid of me! Stupid kid should have been though, Ja stood in front of me so that I wouldn't kill him. When I was his age, if I ever pulled a stunt like that my parents would have taken a belt to me.

They say that kids now have no discipline or respect, but yet when a parent tries to discipline their child, they are accused of beating, I mean come on I think I turned out ok and my parents didn't get in **** for slapping me when I deserved it.
I agree Sam!!! Kids are awful today, even my little ones are ignorant, and I think where do they get it from I didn't know half of that stuff when I was their age!! But a lot of their parents are ignorant too, and that's where they learn it!!

Josee I totally agree with the licence too!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Flygirl_180 said:
perfect example Sam, you need a license to get married....as if you're not adult enough to make that choice of who you want to spend your life with but you don't need a license to reproduce. I think it should be mandatory. You get pregnant and both parents should have to take "responsible for my actions course."
very good point.

I take the bus everyday to go to work and Holy cow these kids are ****ing pricks. Damn, I'm still very young but I don't even remember any of my friends back in high school or elementry being like that at all. Parents have no control, not because they don't, because they choose not too. that's my opinion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts