Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

15521 - 15532 of 15532 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Keep an eye out for my next GTG/service/mod day..... coming soon.......:grin2:
Been ages since I checked back here.
Still have the same issues.
Not sure whether to give it one last try or just scrap it.
Smh. Sigh.
Sensing I missed that mod/service day.

·
Super Moderator
8,661 Posts
Been ages since I checked back here.
Still have the same issues.
Not sure whether to give it one last try or just scrap it.
Smh. Sigh.
Sensing I missed that mod/service day.
I didn't have a 2nd meet..... yet. Sorta got busy and lots of crappy weekends (no real garage, just a large paved driveway).

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I didn't have a 2nd meet..... yet. Sorta got busy and lots of crappy weekends (no real garage, just a large paved driveway).
It happens but thanks for the quick response.
May have to do the inevitable but then again its been 11+ yrs since that new car smell. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Just letting you all know that I will be donating my Tib tomorrow.
It's been agonizing but between loans vs the money-pit my car has been, I have to set it free.
Yes, I know most likely they will fix it to where it can be sold, without a guilty conscience; though I'd rather donate than feel I gave someone a 'lemon' or stress-inducing headache even at a steep discounted price.
I'll probably post a few years from now with another ride, (don't really need a car in NYC right now) but I want to thank you all for the advice, criticism and experiences as this chapter as a car enthusiast comes to a close. 3 more years past 'the final hurrah' was longer than expected.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Just saw your car for sale on copart. Well done sir. It is a beautiful machine!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Suffolk county tib
If anyone wants to meet up and do hood rat stuff with our tibs let me know!!
Also anybody know about any performance shops in Suffolk?? I can't find any on Google. I don't need car repairs I need help with turbo things

·
Super Moderator
8,661 Posts
15521 - 15532 of 15532 Posts