1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
547 Posts
thats cool. I havent looked to see what other models are out there. nice of you sister to get you that.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Aww ............. how cheap of her to not get you the one with Lambo doors! J/K

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i cant believe they dont have models of modded tibs with body kits and rims

·
Registered
639 Posts
it has tinted lights metal gas cap and metal gills and chrome door handles... now clear corner that thing!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thats awesome!! The front looks like an 05 bumper with an 04 grille?!?!

I would love one of them for xmas tho!

NoS

·
Registered
255 Posts
I actually have of two of those, got them a few years back. Both are red and one says Tiburon , the other Tuscani. The first one I won at a raffle at one of Fixers meets, the other one I think I might have gotten through either a group buy on NT or Kspec or Dreamka4u...can't remember. I also have the mini remote control tib...red of course also :) Got that one from Dreamka4u.....I'd like to get another one but sadly they don't have them anymore :( Peter you might want to see if you sister can get those, I'm sure a lot of members would like to have them also :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Oh and I also have the bigger body mold that I got from Hotwheelz....one of these days he'll help me find a chassis for it! :3_saai:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
That's sweet.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
dangit! why can't they make some larger die cast models like the ones they have for the damn celicas, 350z, and nissans????

I swear man, we've got to be the most underestimated, underrated sport compact in the galaxy!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
u allways get the same **** that i got i just bought a red 1 of these like acouple weeks ago u gotta stop stalking me and taking my ideas lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts