Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea im lookin for all the stock struts and rear control arms with the rear mounting bracket, abs module box, motor bay plastics, windshield washer resivor, airbags with airbag module and sensors, the full dash pad, rear view mirror, the cardbord cover thing that covers the spair tire, driver side seat belt, front inner fender liners, and the stock emblems, the front windshield sprayers and the shock bolts that hold the struts to the hood. if you have any of these parts please pm me with what you have and how much you want

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: lookin for stock suspension, airbags, dash pad, abs, and many other stock parts!!!!

turbogt6 said:
yea im lookin for all the stock struts and rear control arms with the rear mounting bracket, abs module box, motor bay plastics, windshield washer resivor, airbags with airbag module and sensors, the full dash pad, rear view mirror, the cardbord cover thing that covers the spair tire, driver side seat belt, front inner fender liners, and the stock emblems, the front windshield sprayers and the shock bolts that hold the struts to the hood. if you have any of these parts please pm me with what you have and how much you want

i have the passenger air bag, sensors and air bag computer i can sell ya

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Re: lookin for stock suspension, airbags, dash pad, abs, and many other stock parts!!!!

do you need any stock door sills?

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts

I got the stock windshield washer bottle with pump, PM me...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

is this for a 4 cyl or a GT? if its a GT i have the center engine cover for $40 shipped.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

its a 2003 v6 gt 6 speed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

yes it is a gt v6 6 speed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

yea its a gt v6 6 speed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

need parts asap

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

2003 gt v6 6 speed

·
Registered
48 Posts

turbogt6 said:
2003 gt v6 6 speed
i have the passenger air bag, sensors and air bag computer, and center plastic cover for the V6 en i can sell ya

·
Registered
2,221 Posts

i've got the stock windshield washer sprayers somewhere i think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts