Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know where i can get underglow for my car for a good price...or is anyone selling there underglow..I live near ajax, whitby, oshawa area. Plus whats good underglow to buy? Thanks

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
i would go on ebay to be honest. i have gotten a lot of them from there.

make sure you read the reviews of the sellers if going led. due to you will get dots, instead of a flowing light.

·
Registered
240 Posts
try the local advanced auto, they should have various colors of street glow

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks a lot guys, the one on the link looks great and its at a great price! Thanks again

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
yea i have that one except its not the wireless one ^^ im in the process of switching it out with a 7 color changing wireless

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
man is mikey turning over a new leap... Helping out in two threads tonight... omg.... lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
Tool Tyme in Whitby, On Anderson, just off Hwy 2. Ian has lots of underglow stuff there. Check it out.
^^^^ agreed. Ian is awesome. And he has great warranty on his lighting products. Pretty well as long as the bulb is not shattered, he will replace it if it's not working. Great customer service IMO. I bought all my stuff from him that I ever did to the tib when I had it. Drove from Maple to do it, lol. But I also went to school with his son so I got deals.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hey does anyone know where i can get underglow for my car for a good price...or is anyone selling there underglow..I live near ajax, whitby, oshawa area. Plus whats good underglow to buy? Thanks

Ytib04 is trying to replace his you can PM him....

·
Registered
70 Posts
ledunderbody.com, is where i picked up mine, easy install, havent had a problem with them, keyless remote.. im buyin a 7 colour soon, my yellow just isnt cutting it anymore! need to change it up

·
Registered
164 Posts
use marker lights for a truck, u can get them at crappy tire(red or yellow)along with wire and a toggle switch.
mount the lights underneath u`ll get the same kind of glow for cheaper. probly more durable and longer lasting too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts