Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know its a long shot but i figure why not, it cant hurt other than getting laughed at lol. Just hoping i may be able to find someone around the dallas/fort worth Tx area that has some decent after market wheels and tires that they took off or are looking to take off and would be willing to trade some stock 03 gt 17s. Im not looking for pristine wheels and tires with a ton of tread life on them, just something that lets say.... you're selling your car or parting it out and theyre a little rough so you wouldnt mind helping a fellow tib enthusiast out and doing a straight up trade on them. If you're in the area and would be willing to kick the idea around let me know. Mine do have rash on them but i bought the car that way and ive already put 1k into the car, just trying to save $ if i can and trade someone thats not keeping their car anyway or what not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wish I would have kept ALL my original wheels off cars I upgraded. That would have saved me some $$$ on buying aftermarket on the next car.

Consider keeping the original wheels for resale when you decide to sell the Tib or for winter tires.
Yes, I still have my OEM Tib wheels in the garage. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found someone local and got these, i really didnt care too much about the stocks because im in Texas so there are all kinds of tibs in junk yards around here if i needed to worry about that because well.... its way too populated here and they dont cost much lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
When I first saw the picture in your first post, I was like .. hmmm that looks familiar.
then I remembered seeing your ad on Craigslist last week 😂
Glad you found someone. Personally I like the stock 17's on mine.
I like the drop on your car though 👍

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i was completely surprised that i found someone wanting to trade. And i liked the stock 17s 100%, mine were just in rough shape from the person before me and i didnt want to paint them and put them back on or have it done somewhere. The kid i got these from wanted to paint them and his dad wouldnt let him and told him to trade for stock wheels if he was doing that. And thanks, i went cheap and got racelands on it for now, its a stiff ride but not as bad as everyone says it is IMO. Its Texas, the roads suck on any suspension.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts