Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to actually posting on the site... Been looking around it for awhile, but I just purchased a G-Games Thunder kit from Italia and am looking for a shop in the area to install it. Any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey I'm new to actually posting on the site... Been looking around it for awhile, but I just purchased a G-Games Thunder kit from Italia and am looking for a shop in the area to install it. Any suggestions would be great.
i live in the poconos and i used to go to kutztown so i can meet you and take you to a place near me

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else have suggestions? The place suggested before is booked solid for a good month and another place around here doesn't want to do it because it's fiberglass and not OEM material. I'd be willing to travel a decent bit if the shop does quality work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Scott's Auto Service Inc
3715 Sullivan Trl
Easton PA 18040
Phone: 610-253-1528

give them a call
i dont know if they will installe a body kit but they do real good work....its about 20 min away from allentown

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scott's Auto Service Inc
3715 Sullivan Trl
Easton PA 18040
Phone: 610-253-1528

give them a call
i dont know if they will installe a body kit but they do real good work....its about 20 min away from allentown
No luck there either... They don't do kits and don't know anyone around that does. I'm beginning to think that looking in Jersey isn't going to be a bad idea.

·
Registered
510 Posts
there is a little rinky dink shop near me that does nice work. that did a kids eclipse from town here. They did front and rear bumpers and sideskirts, painted and installed for just under $1,000. Then of course the retard kid ran into every parking block there was and destroyed it, but they did pretty good work

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ironically I found a little rinky dink shop around here today in my searches, and he was just finishing up a body kit on an Orange Eclipse. I'm taking it to him Monday to get an estimate so hopefully it'll be good to go.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hell, I woulda drove up with yah Cam. my AIM is brignola85, msg me some time or get ahold of me thru orange crush. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts