Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am pretty new here. Just bought an 06 (300 miles on it) a few weeks ago. I have already upgraded the deck unit because the stock 6 disk changer thing sucked. Anyway, I am looking for somplace that sells a face plate for a dash that has just a normal size stereo deck and the auto ac (kind of big unti). I want to install the multi gauge piece in the middle of the deck and ac unit, but need the correct plate for it.

** edit: I have been looking around and all I kind find is the plate with the 3 knob face plates. Can't seem to locate the ones that fit the auto ac unti. I dont like anyways but not really sure how to change it out.

Thanks,

drep

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello,

I am pretty new here. Just bought an 06 (300 miles on it) a few weeks ago. I have already upgraded the deck unit because the stock 6 disk changer thing sucked. Anyway, I am looking for somplace that sells a face plate for a dash that has just a normal size stereo deck and the auto ac (kind of big unti). I want to install the multi gauge piece in the middle of the deck and ac unit, but need the correct plate for it.

Thanks,

drep

1 - 2 of 2 Posts