Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock carbon blue hood for my Tib, it has to be in fair condition, no rust or a huge number of rock chips or a CF hood for the tib, any style is fine I suppose.

while I'm making a new thread, I'm also looking for fog lights for the 03 Tiburon, no cracks or really noticeable chips, I'll also accept any fog lights already modded with angel eyes.

I am willing to drive an hour or so out of Edmonton to pick it up, anything further will require a bit more thought.

Let me know what you've got and how much you want for it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Assyr, You may be in luck. My local friend who has just what you're looking for. Shoot him a PM

Jay-M

He's located here in BC, however does alot of work on Tibs in Calgary
Perfect I'll see what can be done, thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry man... its already sold locally a while back

·
Registered
456 Posts
i have a stock hood from my 06 tiburon. has a little bit of hail dmg to it. not a clue what'd it cost to ship though. i'm in pittsburgh pa. if you wanted it i'd be willing to send it for just cost of shipping. i don't need/want it anymore just sitting under my bed taking up space. hit me up anytime if interested.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have 1 mint foglight for the 03-04 crashed my front end but didnt hurt the one fog....
PM sent
i have a stock hood from my 06 tiburon. has a little bit of hail dmg to it. not a clue what'd it cost to ship though. i'm in pittsburgh pa. if you wanted it i'd be willing to send it for just cost of shipping. i don't need/want it anymore just sitting under my bed taking up space. hit me up anytime if interested.
I was looking to avoid paying any shipping but I am interested considering I am only paying shipping, Honestly if it has hail damage it might be in worse condition then my current hood, Could you post or PM me a photo?
Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts