Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What mods you got on your Tib?
Mods? Nadda.

Just got the car in October, havn't done anything to it yet. Hopefully putting a subwoofer and amps in this weekend. Planning on an SRI in the spring, and catback if funds allow.

Leaning towards the injen sri (but still have to do more research into that) and probably borla catback.

Headers late summer, early fall would be nice, but first I have to find a shop to do the work.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
?????????

How come I NEVER see Tiburons in Guelph????
I only see the older models! Where are you guys hiding???
Because the new ones are so damn fast the human eye can't register them?

I'm in the south of town, and I take every excuse I can get to drive so I guess you're just not looking hard enough :p

I see a few here and there, but definately not a common car. That's a good thing though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Because the new ones are so damn fast the human eye can't register them?

I'm in the south of town, and I take every excuse I can get to drive so I guess you're just not looking hard enough :p

I see a few here and there, but definately not a common car. That's a good thing though.
LOL....oh trust me...I'm always looking for other Tib owners in Guelph & K/W!
You wont see me and my tib till spring when i bring it back out...so until then....if you see the a Molson mini Van honking at you...that's me! LOL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
LOL....oh trust me...I'm always looking for other Tib owners in Guelph & K/W!
You wont see me and my tib till spring when i bring it back out...so until then....if you see the a Molson mini Van honking at you...that's me! LOL
You'll probably hear me before you see me now....my buddy just finished hooking up my subwoofer and it thumps! My neighbours are gonna hate me :3_devil_w

And don't hate me if you honk and the middle finger goes up. My finger sometimes moves faster than my brain can register who is honking and why, LOL. But I'll keep an eye out for your mini van.
By Molson do you mean Molson as in beer?

Lemme know if you wanna hook up in the spring when you bring your car out to play. Maybe we can get a few of the other people from the area out as well.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
hey, she's honking at ya ;) ;) lol jk :p we should get a meet going on, hopefully i get my tiburon late March or early April.

I just cant wait anymore!

I could talk to my dad right now but I'm so nervous, I don't know why! Maybe because he'll say no. The reason why I'll talk to my dad in March/April because I'll actually have money on my butt :p

BTW I live in Stratford and I'm interested in joining up.

There's a few tiburon here too :) I'll bug them abit to get on this site.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You'll probably hear me before you see me now....my buddy just finished hooking up my subwoofer and it thumps! My neighbours are gonna hate me :3_devil_w

And don't hate me if you honk and the middle finger goes up. My finger sometimes moves faster than my brain can register who is honking and why, LOL. But I'll keep an eye out for your mini van.
By Molson do you mean Molson as in beer?

Lemme know if you wanna hook up in the spring when you bring your car out to play. Maybe we can get a few of the other people from the area out as well.
LOL...Molson as in beer! I work for Molson Coors as a promotional/ field marketing rep.
And 100% yes...come spring....we are gonna round all the tib owners up and have meets!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've seen 4 new tibs and 2 older styles on the streets of Guelph in the last three days - there is definately potential in town to get a few people together for a meet.

TiburonTemptress - I saw your car domain page with the wreck of your old ride, damn that looks bad. Glad no one was hurt.

I also saw the pic with your Molson van - so now I know what to look for before extending the finger when I hear honking ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey,

I just got some painting done at Kellman's Autobody in Guelph. The owner's name is Nick. He is a young guy and awesome to deal with.

The are located beside Guelph Hyundai in the Mr.Transmission plaza.

Either call him or stop by...let him know that Paul "The one with Silver Tiburon" sent you and he will cut you a good deal.

His work was good and the prices are unbeatable!

Good Luck!

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.