Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
kSpec or some mitsu / ford injectors... I know Derek is running 440cc ford injectors and I got some 680cc mitsu injectors...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
and i'm going to try to stuck tomorrow or the next day the wrx 440cc ones.

·
Registered
557 Posts
i have heard that the wrx ones need some modification to fit in.. but isn't too bad..
mustang injectors and LT-1 injectors work too.. all you really have to look for is that they are high impedance injectors, and you can make em fit with spacers and pig tails.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would the 2.4L sonata 390's work??

Hes being quoted $600 for 4 from this shop..which I KNOW is too high.

man I wish I knew more about the 2.0 stuff.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Only Do You Need Ford Ligthning Injectors 42 Pounds Injectors You Buy For Central Florida Motosport I Have A Accent Gt With A 2.0 Swat With A To3/to4 With This Injectors An Runs Good And I Put 14 Pounds Of Boost With Stock Internals

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
today we fit the wrx injectors into the rail. i won't say it's hard or something. half an hour with a saw and.. i don't know how it's called in english. small porting stick lol...

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well..for right now, we are going to get the guy a better fuel pump.

I found out that hes using the stock one. I know the factory injectors should be good for around 7psi...they were @ leaset on another one of our cars...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i don't know, if i need a bigger pump, i have a stock pump and shooting for about 15psi.if it's really necessary,i think i 'll go for 10 psi and then get 190lph and up the boost

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nextgen sells 310 and 440's. I personally have the 440's, think I payed around 350 for a set of 4...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Hello,

I can machine you a set of 370cc injectors if thats what he wants. These are direct replacement injectors. No modification needed at all. I can machine any cc he wants actually. They would be $333.32 for a set of 4 injectors. Let me know?

Thanks T.C.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Why does he want 370's? If he is willing to go to the 440's, then he can get the Ford green tops I mentioned for less than $200 new. Is there a reason he wants 370's?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have no clue why they have to be 370cc's. He got some custom set up done and they are holding @ 5psi till he gets those. I dont know what they are doing..I'm just getting whats asked of me. I allready told him they may not know the tib well enough.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts