Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any decent pictures of these apc tail lights

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/mmp/hyundai~tiburon~tail_light~parts.html

I'm not sure if i want to do something on my own to my tail lights or just buy those...i really like the way they look...but when i look closely at them they look kinda cheap and i'm not about to spend the money on them and have them get here and not want them...so if anyone has them or can find pictures (cause i can't and i searched) please post or give a link. thanks so much

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
just red your tails and smoke em, itll look better. i got all the vinyl to do both those things if your interested

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have those tail lights...i like them, but your right not everyone will like them.

What ya think?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
ok that is the nicest tib i've seen to pull off the tails they look good...maybes its the SC i dunno but it all depends on the color and set up of the rear end.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Kid, how old are you? I'm 17 myself and used to run off of Altezza's.. I am a hater now, I grew out of my ricer status and I hope one day you will too :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
What you callen me a ricer? Because of the tail lights and chrome wheels.....Well i guess all the performance modds a ricer stuff too....hmmm To each there own i guess..

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Theres a 400whp Mustang around here locally who is a ricer with a *** paint job, bodykit and *** wing with altezza's .. Yeah, he's rice too..he can smoke me all he wants, but either way, I still have the last laugh

·
Banned
312 Posts
GeneralPatton said:
Kid, how old are you? I'm 17 myself and used to run off of Altezza's.. I am a hater now, I grew out of my ricer status and I hope one day you will too :)
Hah.. the 17 year old who probably just sprouted his first pubes is calling someone else 'Kid'

·
Banned
312 Posts
tooblue said:
and lambo doors and a CF hood are not rice, What do you concider rice? Usless parts....like your lambo doors and CF hood?
For the record... a CF hood is not really rice... anything to help offset the front heavy tiburon would be a good thing. The lambo doors... yep. rice.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
tooblue said:
and lambo doors and a CF hood are not rice, What do you concider rice? Usless parts....like your lambo doors and CF hood?
CF Hoods are rice? Thats a first, I can see a flame coming on that one...I've gotten so many comments on my CF Hood, not even funny. And if you look at most of the boosted and clean tibs here, like Rickna, TruTrent..etc, all CF Hoods. Never knew high durability, light weight CF was rice .. my bad, stupid BOEING making ricer planes >_<, whats next? 3D Tails on Airplanes..sheesh, these ricers!

The doors, a chick thing, cant tell you how many girls come up to me in school and ask for a ride in my car :3_winkthu

·
Registered
907 Posts
ohh but i thought grew out of your ricer years i belive that is what you said...hmmmm

Kid, how old are you? I'm 17 myself and used to run off of Altezza's.. I am a hater now, I grew out of my ricer status and I hope one day you will too
Guess not..your still in your ricer status... Ohh wait you take off the hood and put a CF hood to make the front end lighter...but then you add a lip kit..Does that make it lighter also...

RICER

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
GTea said:
Hah.. the 17 year old who probably just sprouted his first pubes is calling someone else 'Kid'
If your first "pubes" came when you were 17, you poor poor man. And brother, for the record, read his username; GT-SE Kid Dur dur dur

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
tooblue said:
ohh but i thought grew out of your ricer years i belive that is what you said...hmmmm

Guess not..your still in your ricer status...
When a girl asks you for a ride because your Hot Taillights, then ricer status removed. :3_pimatyo :3_clown:

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
GTea said:
Hey Patton... try growing up a bit, and landing girls with something else besides your car.
When you have nothing else to say, you can always use the grow up line. :3_wink:

Don't need anymore girls, have had one for the past 3 years..one is enough

1 - 20 of 63 Posts